Monday, November 2, 2009

Wow  am I behind! So it will be a bunch of picture in this post, and not so many words:-)
I hope it's not bad to put your puzzles together on a picture of Christ:-)Sweet little sisters!

Issy grinding grandma's dinner, she loves to help!
  
Me and Bea

The kids went to our ward Halloween party it is awesome. These princesses were the only people Issy would get close too.






We had fun!

2 comments:

Family....That's what it's all about! :) said...

I like more pictures! :) I think its a good thing to put together a puzzle on top of Christ. what better way to keep him in your thoughts from a little ones level. ha.. I got a tiny glimps of you.... your looking good, even though that not the reaon you did it, okay...your looking healthy. :) ha.... I hope you are feeling some better. Love ya bunches !! :) Gina

K said...

Love the pictures. Hope you guys are feeling well. I've been thinking about you tons the last two weeks, and meant to call a dozen times at least. This is one of those eye-spinning periods. You know them well. A week of sleep would not be unappreciated. I want more pictures of you and the M.